Sunday, August 05, 2007

Very Productive Day!!

Today was so productive! I feel so good about myself! LOL! Since my good friend Beth, well actually her hubby Ian, rented a Rug Doctor, I asked if we could go in halfsies and she said yes! SO...I steam cleaned the entire downstairs, the stairway and landing, the upstairs hall, and Jonathan's bedroom! These ugly carpets have never looked so good! :) And most Sundays, after church/lunch, we just crash.

Things to do this week:

Jonathan and Seth have VBS
TONS of laundry
Take Pastor's family a meal
Dr appt for me (getting this still swollen lymph node checked out among other things)
Cancel dentist appt...I'm so chicken, well that and it conflicts with other things
Lunch with Toni, my friend from church
Jonathan's allergist appt
Get together and scrap/make things with Kathy, Beth, and MaryAnn
One of Nate's best friends from NC is passing through next weekend...we are going out to dinner with them! So excited!
Yard Sale on Saturday
I get my new dining room set too on Saturday!

Busy week for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, send pics of your new dining set!