Now of course it's just 'tentative'...no orders in hand yet or the final absolutely, but it's almost there. AND yes, I'm SO excited!!! :) Report date nlt Dec 1st, 2007!!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Isn't it exciting to move? I'm gonna guess you're going to Barksdale. When do we find out?
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
7 comments:
Isn't it exciting to move? I'm gonna guess you're going to Barksdale. When do we find out?
I think barksdale LA too...I did a search and the only other thing in LA is Polk but thats a training base.
I also guess Lousianna - I don't know the names of the bases there. It is close to me!! And close to home for you!
Mona
Oklahoma???
California?
Are you going to TX?
whoo hoo Louisiana! well it's a little closer to me and we can definetly work something out to meet up!!!!!
Post a Comment