I like doing these. You do it too!
50 Things about you!
1. Do you like cheese? Yes, all kinds. I have to be careful though if I eat too much...I get sick.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? Yep, several.
4. Your favorite song? "I Don't Trust Myself (with loving you)" by John Mayer
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope, but Dentist appts yeah, really could use some valium before those!
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? nothing
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet DP
9. Can you do push ups? Probably not
10. Is your bathroom clean? not really, I need to clean it today
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my "Jonathan and Seth" beaded bracelet
12. Favorite Hobby? Scrapbooking
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite Sex? LOL! I haven't lured in several years. But I too can be a huge flirt.
14. apparently this one was skipped???
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I can be negative
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1)what can I make for dinner 2)I should be outside with the boys 3)I'm cold
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. 1) some new NB running shoes...now I just need to get my lazy butt out and run! 2) some scrapbooking stuff at HL 3) A Transformer for J
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. 1)water 2) tea 3) diet Dr. Pepper
20. Current worry right now? Whether I should go back to work in a couple of months
21. Current hate? My hair color
22. Favorite place to be? The beach or pool
23. How did you bring in the New Year? sleeping
24. this one was skipped too apparently
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? no one ever really knows who'll do these things
26. How many siblings do you have? None, well two step-sisters now
27. Do you own slippers? yep some cool green ones and some leopard ones
28. What shirt are you wearing? a solid black tshirt
29. What shampoo do you use? Some kind of Bed Head now
30. Favorite color? green
31. Would you like to be a pirate? don't think so
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't
33. Favorite female name? Addison
34. Favorite male name? Jonathan and Seth. :)
35. What's in your pockets right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Nathan
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't know
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a horrible 3 wheeler wreck in the 6th grade. I slid down the asphalt on my hands and legs after flipping that sucker going TOO fast.
39. another one skipped...strange!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don't really have loud friends
42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't really have silent friends either!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I highly doubt it
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? nah
45.What is your favorite book? Anything by Nicholas Sparks
46.What is your favorite age? ?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? "I'll Still Be Loving You" by Restless Heart
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I've never thought much about it actually
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? going to bed, just getting home from FL
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? why do those kids have to get up so darn early???
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment