Hope everyone had a great weekend...another lazy one for me. Although, I went to lots of yard sales here on base Saturday (gotta love PCS season). I got two rocking chairs for $10! They look great on my front porch...I should've taken a pic! I'll try.
Think I'll take the boys to see Ratatouille today. I've got tons to do around here and get ready for our Florida trip! Going to get a pedicure and needing an eyebrow wax...maybe Wednesday evening. Excited to go on Friday! I can't believe Nate's little sis is getting married!! :)
Hope you all have a great week!
And Lauren....it's so GOOD to "see" you!!! I miss you and all the gang over at PL! HUGS!!
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

1 comment:
That is a good deal! I love yard sales, we don't have good ones here in my great town. Go see rat, it's good!
Post a Comment