Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think I'm in LOVE, no wait...







that's what Jessica Simpson would say! Ditz! LOL! But anyway, I LOVE John Mayer!! His show was fabulous last night!! He rocks...no better guitar player imo. He's so gorgeous too...if you can get past all the wierd freakin' faces...and I can. ;) His whole band was fabulous!! AND...I got see him from the 3rd row in the center!! Ben Folds was good too...I didn't know that much about him and still don't, but he's pretty good.

I still think "You're Body is A Wonderland" is my favorite, but I'm really loving "Gravity" these days...man that guitar solo! WOW!

Oh and this 34 year old momma could rock with the best of those 20 year olds!! LOL! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i was wondering how the concert went! I was gonna email you about it but glad to see you put it in your blog. sounds like you were dreamy all night listening to the sounds and I'm sure you even had good dreams too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks so fun! Warrant is supposed to be here in August and my sister wants me to take her for her bday!