For some reason, I can't post a title???????????????????????????
Anyway, happy Monday everyone. Had a good day here...got several birthday cards in the mail. Thank you so much MP! Got a great one from you. Also got one from my aunt Vanessa and a couple of friends. Thanks for thinking about me...and I got them a day early even! I can't believe I'm going to be 34. It's crazy! Yeah I know it's not old (that old), but it seems strange. I remember my 7th birthday...13th birthday...my 21st birthday...my 30th birthday...time flies.
We went to the pool today...I'm sporting a nice tan from being there so much! ;) The boys have a great time and I love visiting with random friends that are there too. The boys are sure water kids. Maybe someday we can have a pool of our own.
Let's see...didn't do a darn thing this weekend except go to church. Didn't even leave the house on Saturday. It was nice...got some scrapping done (see former post). We made a nice dinner and just hung out.
No plans really for my birthday except going out to dinner with my buds, Beth and Kathy. Nathan and I plan to go out this weekend to The Cheesecake Factory and to a movie...we want to do it on the weekend so we can get a babysitter. So far, I've gotten (yeah early!) a new Vera Bradley bag (I'll find a pic) and some $$$ from my mom, some flowers from Nate, and some "TEXAS" dinnerware from the inlaws.
Hope you all have a great week!
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
SO glad u got your card on time. You can never tell with the mail!
Sounds like your having a good one!
Happy Birthday Jen!
(You're still just a baby! :) )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment