Nathan and the boys on Father's Day...we were in NC
I've neglected my blog this week and I'm really late since Father's Day, but wanted to give Nate a tribute even if it's way late. He's the best dad I've ever known. :)
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
well you can tell he's a military guy who's on vacation...he hasn't shaved! LOL
My DH does that all the time too.
Post a Comment