Saturday, June 09, 2007

I like this...another "Favorites" post

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Enchiladas
Favorite Month: October
Favorite Song: right now, "Gravity" by John Mayer
Favorite Movie: The Breakfast Club
Favorite Sport: College Football
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Day of the week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Haagen Daz Dulce de Leche
Favorite Time of Day: Bedtime!

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Tired
Current Taste: Aquafresh
Current Clothes: Blue Air Force T shirt, undies
Current Desktop: ???
Current Toenail Color: It's called Mauve Pearl
Current Time: 10:37PM
Current Surroundings: My bed, my bedroom furniture, my desk, my TV, Nathan working on Business Ethics essays at my desk on the computer.
Current Thoughts: I don't wanna get up early tomorrow.

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Tobi
First Kiss: just a smooch, Robby in 5th grade, real kiss, Alan in 7th grade.
First Screen Name: jensb
First Pet: A beagle named Tuffy
First Piercing: Ears and only ears
First Crush: I'm not sure???
First CD: (Record)Not sure, but I remember having the "Grease" soundtrack on record when I was like in the 1st grade.

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: 1995
Last Drink: Water to take my allergy pill about an hour ago.
Last Car Ride: We went to NH today
Last Kiss: Seth and Jonathan before be about 2 hours ago.
Last Movie Seen: Shrek 3
Last Phone Call: My friend, Kathy
Last CD Played: My new John Mayer CD

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: yep, I'm from a small town. ;)
Have You Ever Broken the Law: just about everytime I get behind the wheel of a car.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: not really (remember what I"m talking about MP?!!)
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: yep
Have You Ever Been on TV: no
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Sure

5 THINGS
Thing You're Wearing: Tshirt and undies
Thing You've Done Today: LOTS! Tball game this AM, took Jonathan to a birthday party at the pool, went to NH and bought the boys their own portable DVD players at Best Buy and ate Chick Fil A...oh and went to Sam's and Wal-Mart. Then hung out for a bit with my friend Kathy tonight.
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Court TV on TV
Thing You Can't Live Without: Besides my family, Motrin, my night guard (Can you tell my TMJ is acting up again???), Diet Dr Pepper, and my laptop.
Thing You Do When You're Bored: read blogs, scrap

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
Tball field, base pool, Chick Fil A, Best Buy...like I said before.

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Nathan, Beth, and Tobi

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Go to Hawaii and Austrailia

Everyone who reads this please do it too. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

girl we have so much in common...some of the same faves, some of the same currents as far as what your were wearing at the time and your thoughts LOL
I'll do this for my blog soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, finally did this on my blog. Didn't have to change some of my answers from yours..of course :)