13 Random Thoughts Today:
1. I need to get my butt and gear and go to the Commissary while Seth's at preschool. I'm being lazy.
2. I need some Dishwasher gel things.
3. I'm making lemon chicken for dinner...yum!
4. I want to scrapbook today...is that anything new? LOL!
5. Seth's going to be so mad because he rode his bike to school, but now it's raining and I'll pick him up in the car...so obviously he won't be riding his bike home. He'll have a total meltdown I'm sure.
6. I can't wait for the ladies' get together at church tomorrow night...I'm in charge of an ice breaker and the games. Any ideas for a really cool ice breaker??
7. Nathan's going to be on the road all day today...I pray he's safe.
8. I'm having McDreamy withdrawal...sigh...
9. I need to go check on Chester the cat for my friend who is away in Oklahoma...having Sonic everyday...nah Im' not jealous. ;)
10. There are about a million moving trucks here on base today...summer's coming. I miss my dear friend Kelle'.
11. I can't wait to talk to you TM!!
12. I need to get all my stuff together for the garage sale I'm having next weekend.
13. I hope each one of you who reads this has a great day/weekend! :)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the talk! I feel so much better :)
Post a Comment