Today, I talked to a lady on base and she wants me to help her in starting a Breastfeeding Support group here on base!! I'm excited. It's one of my passions honestly. I'd love to be a support and a help to new, nursing moms. I had a group like this in Wyoming and it totally made the difference for me and my babies. I was excited to see the ad in the paper so I called, mainly just to say how thrilled and thankful I was to see someone starting it. So I talked to the lady and shared my (and baby's) experiences...colic/sensitivities/allergies/relactating, etc and she said, "Great!! You can help me!"! :) Seriously I've wanted to do it before so I'm grateful for this opportunity. AND what's funny is after I started talking to this lady, we realized that our kids are in the same class at preschool! I'll keep you updated about it. We'll have our first meeting next Thursday. :)
1 comment:
That's wonderful! Good luck with that worthwhile project!
Post a Comment