Sunday, May 27, 2007

Love It or Hate It

Stole this from Libby's blog and thought it was cool. :)


Scary Movies Love them! All kinds, wierd ones that you know aren't real, but also real ones that you know are real! I love to be scared!
Amusement Parks Love them! Loved going to Disney. Love Six Flags. LOVE scary rides! Tower of Terror at Disney is the bomb!
Valentines Day Love it.
Tattoos Hmmm...I don't really love them, but I don't hate them either.
Guacamole Love it! YUM!
Hillary Clinton I simply cannot say that I hate one human being, but she comes pretty darn close! LOL!
Napolean Dynamite - the movie No opinion because I've never seen it.
Meat Loaf Love him.
Forwarded Emails Love them if they are funny and 'copied and pasted'. I hate those that say if you don't forward this to 10 people, then you hate God or will not have good luck, etc. Get real!

Now it's your turn!

No comments: