Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Favorites

My favorites in the:

Living Room-My fun, funky lamp that has a beaded shade, The newest Picture People photo of Seth...4 yrs in a nice frame, my big comfy sofa.
Dining Room-My "Home is where it all begins" frame with family photos in it.
Kitchen-My Longaberger baskets on top of the cabinets, my Kitchenaid, my "God Bless Texas" utensil crock, my cookbooks, my WS soap and lotion in chestnut (I hope I don't run out before they get it in again at Christmas!).
My bedroom-My new, cozy quilt, my red down blanket, an awesome photo of my mom with the boys in a cool red frame, My Warren Kimble flag print.
My closet-My silver earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, my new green Talbot's shirt, my brown comfy, knit dress, all my flip-flops, my Longaberger picnic basket.
J's room-His airplane bedding, his canvas airplane picture, his Picture People photo of him in an a little airplane when he was 4 yrs old, all his art work, his cute clothes.
S's room- His robot bedding, his canvas robot photo, his Pottery Barn Kids artwork star wire hanging thing, his train table and all the trains, his cute clothes (I love buying all the cute kid clothes!).


Now what are your favorite things in your home? I tag Leslie F, MP, Gayle, and anyone else reading. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm on it girl! Check me out!

Anonymous said...

Your house sounds so cute! Send some pics!!!