Monday, May 07, 2007

DWTS

All I can say is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!! Anton and Julianne are AWESOME!! I feel sorry for Billy Ray...when he dances I'm like on the edge of my seat, like kick it up a notch please!! LOL! I'm pissed at Bruno's comments about him. He is rude and good for BR for sticking up for himself! I do think he'll be gone next week though. It will be hard after that...maybe Ian? Although he's good...I think the judges are too hard on him. Laila is full of herself even though she's good. Thought that was sweet that he dad was there and that she made him part of their 1st routine. And then Joey is good too. I predict Joey and Anton in the finals with Anton winning!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were awesome.. weren't they!!!! I'm sick of Lynn saying no "razzle dazzle". We don't want to see boring routines! I predict Anton and Joey in the finals too. I'm not sure who will take it home yet. LOVE IT!!