but I HEART Kid Rock! Sheryl Crow's great too. LOL...I'm going from Jeremy Camp to this. But I just had to put it here. Love the video. This song reminds me so much of the time right after Seth was born...it was so popular then. Fun times.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS SONG TOO! My girls love it too.
Post a Comment