Sunday, April 29, 2007

Boring LIfe

Sorry I haven't had much to say lately...I think my life is boring. ;) We had a noneventful, relaxing weekend. It rained all weekend. Yuck. I got some scrapping done. I got some organizing done. Some laundry and some cleaning done. The most exciting thing we did was go to Outback on Friday night. I ate too much as I always do there. Jonathan and I were fighting over the cheese fries! :)

Had AWANA tonight. The kids were so wild! I hate to admit this, but I'm ready for this year to be over. I end up so exhausted and regretful about what I didn't do or I should say, have time to do with my kids. We do not have enough help and that makes me frustated and sad. I know I have to pray that God will send the right people who are willing, but it's nights like tonight that really get me down. I had a headache that won't go away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your so funny, I'm glad your back...lol.