Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm back

Yes it's been way too long, but my job at WS is now over and things are starting to settle down a bit. So for those faithful blog readers who have been telling me to "UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG"! LOL!! Here goes. What's been going on with us:

1. I got a flu shot on Friday. NEVER ever had a reaction to it, but now I have the flu, or it feels like it. Chills, body aches, sore throat.
2. Jonathan and Seth are doing great in school and preschool. Jonathan's reading up a storm and Seth is recognizing words and writing! They are so fun and so sweet. I keep thinking the age they are in is the most fun, but it just keeps getting better.
3. Nathan got extended so we are here for another God-forsaken year. Ugh. Looks like we'll be at Barksdale (most likely) in Aug of 08. At least we get our 1st choice, but hey, we've had promises broken so I'm not holding on to anything.
4. We will be coming home on vacation soon, not sure when exactly. When Nate can take leave and when Jonathan will be on break, either winter or spring break.
5. We are really going to vacation in NC this summer! Disney in the fall. YAHOO!
6. It's COLD here, but still not a significant snow darn it. If it's going to be cold, it should snow.
7. I'm going to get my early ed certification! Starting soon. I'm sure I want to go back to teaching Prek in the future and I need that certification. I love that age and the flexibility.
8. We might be moving to a new base house. Jonathan' allergies are SO bad and we need a home without carpet. We'll have to downsize to get hardwood floors, but who cares.
9. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start posting my layouts here. Stay tuned. :)

No comments: