Not feeling so good, huh. You know you can't get the flu from the vaccine. Its a dead virus. You might have been exposed to the flu right before you got the shot, though. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
Not feeling so good, huh. You know you can't get the flu from the vaccine. Its a dead virus. You might have been exposed to the flu right before you got the shot, though.
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment