Monday, November 20, 2006

I know! I know!

I'm horrible. Officially a slacker. I'm not getting on the computer that much anymore so my blog gets really stale!

Maybe it's because, "I GOT A JOB!!"! Yes, I'm an employee at Williams Sonoma and I love it! Extra money, time for myself, feeling a bit more useful!

Let's see, what else is going on. The boys have both been sick. Jonathan had pink eye and some stomach bug. Seth had a wierd, high fever for several days. Glad they are both healthy now...knock on wood! Jonathan was so bummed that he couldn't go to school on Friday. It was "Stone Soup" day. His teacher knew how excited he was about it and how bad he hated to miss, so she came to our home on her lunch break. Brought us a big batch of soup, rolls, cookies, and some homework for Jonathan! He felt better instantly and loved hosting he beloved teacher in his home! :) So cute! I sent a kudos email to the Principal telling her how awesome Mrs. K is...I know they hear all about the negatives, but hardly ever the positives and from experience, I know that's just as important. Mrs. K went above and beyond and I wanted it known! :) I love this school...Oh and I challenge any of you that have school aged children, let their teacher(s) know how much they are appreciated...a quick email, a short note, whatever it takes. I can guarantee it would make his/her day.

Getting ready for Thanksgiving. Having a house full of guests. I'll be serving:

Turkey
Ham
Cornbread Dressing
Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes (sweet potatoes are gross!) and Gravy
Steamed Green Beans
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrot casserole (this is awesome!)
Homemade Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Roll
Cheesecake
Key Lime Pie

What are you having?

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Good job catching up! I'm so jealous of your WS job! I wish I could do something like that.

We're having
Turkey
Stuffing
Conneticut Corn Pudding
Yams
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie

Think that's enough food for 3? (Two if you don't count who won't eat any of it!)