Sunday, June 04, 2006

Went to a new church and other random ramblings


and it was nice. Everyone was so friendly. The musical guests were awesome. One of Nathan's friends invited us. It's a hike, but that's normal. We might go back or keep visiting other places. Jonathan and Seth still want to go back to Grace. It's really a great place for kids. We'll see.

It's raining STILL...third day in a row. Like we need more rain. Oh well, perfect day to lie around. I just got back from Barnes and Noble so I'm going to start my new book...thanks Kenna for the suggestion! :)


32 days til' vacation!

Things to do this week other than the normal stuff:

Seth's last day at Gymnastics...take camera.
Jonathan's Field Trip
Make cards
Organize all of the boy's outgrown clothes...I dread this!
Get pool pass



Think I'll make pot roast, greek chicken, k-bobs, and enchiladas this week. Also some cupcakes. Gives the boys something to do...I vacuum sprinkles for weeks!

I wish there was a new Nicolas Cage movie coming out or something on DVD. I've seen them all.

Funny...Jonathan just put in an REM cd! Hadn't heard that one in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»