
Have you seen the croc shoes? If so, do you like them? Would you own a pair? If so, what color?
Yes I have seen these. They are very popular here. The first time I saw them was when one of my students (last year) wore them. At first, I thought they were dorky and odd looking. I thought, how could these be so comfortable like everyone was saying. Then I saw my mom in a pair. She said, Jen you just wouldn't believe how comfortable these things are! You need some. I kept saying, no...they are just ugly! Who cares about comfort! But then a couple months ago, I was in a local store that sells the Crocs. I tried on a pair and knew immediately what everyone was raving about! But I still couldn't bring myself to buy them (partly because of the cost). I still don't own a pair, but now I'm noticing that other places are carrying the 'imitations'. Maybe soon, I'll just take the plunge and get myself a pair.

3 comments:
I'm thinking the same thing. I may have to check out some knock-offs.
I think they are just as good.
PAYLESS. Airwalks. Only others worth checking out. $12.99 for kids, $14.99 for women.
Post a Comment