And that's ok. I called my old boss at work this morning. She was inviting me to a get-together. She asked when I was coming back to work and I told her when I could be in the mortgage department! She said she'd let me know and to go ahead and have my application in. When I dropped Jonathan off at preschool this morning, I checked the wait list for care. The earliest would probably be September, if that. Then Jonathan wouldn't need care anyway because he'd be in K. All the home providers are full with waiting lists too. I wonder what people do that absolutely have no options??? I have to say I'm glad I'm not in that rat race. Maybe this a sign to just be content and patient and enjoy my time with my boys while I can. They are only little once. Maybe it's a sign to stick with teaching. I'll admit, I was excited thinking about working there...I loved that place. Loved all the people, some are still there. I love working in lending and the fact that you can leave work at work and not deal with alot of outside crap and bringing work home. Oh well...
Cest la vie'. Gotta try getting my hopes "down". LOL!
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment