Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday Ramblings

I got a really good night's sleep last night so I'm feeling good today. No headache. No jaw pain! Knock on wood! Nathan's working locally today so he's picking up Jonathan at preschool and then we are meeting for lunch. Probably Fuddrucker's. That's his favorite place! I like it too, but I'm not in a hamburger mood really. Maybe I'll just get the fries since I love that cheese!

Took Jonathan to school this morning. It's so nice being so close where we can walk. I actually pulled them in the wagon today. Anyway, we get there and since it's 'team spirit day', all the kids were decked out in their red, white, and blue...either Red Sox or Patriot gear. Then here comes the little guy with the Oklahoma Sooner shirt. He told his teacher that's where he was going to play football when he got all big and grown. :)

Seth's playing with his train table right here. Amazing how kids will completely sidestep a toy for a while and then come back to it and love it. We moved the table in the guest room, here where the computer is so of course he had to check it out! Of course firefighters nnnnneeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr go out of style around here!

Seth was funny this morning. Jonathan accidentally stepped on his foot. Seth came running to me saying, "Jon-Jon hurt myself mommy!"! :) I always say what did we ever laugh at before having kids?

No comments: