Didn't do too much really. Yesterday we went to Barnes and Noble. Got two magazines, Country Living and Cookie. It was the first time reading Cookie and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It focuses mainly on parenting...fun things to do with your kids, ideas, recipes, etc. I just might have to subscribe! I am a full-fledge magazine junky. I currently subscribe to Southern Living (and will always!), Better Homes and Gardens, Parenting, and Creating Keepsakes. Also moseyed over to Starbucks and got one of my favorite drinks. A Tazo Passion Tea with lemonade! YUMMY! Seth will get his own next time because he came over and guzzled it down. The kid knows what's good! :)
Had a relaxing evening at home. Played 'firehouse' with the kids, got them in bed, and then read my magazines while Nate went to the "Battle of the Bands" in Cambridge. Something work related...advertising stuff.
Today we took a Sunday drive down to the now closed Weymouth Naval Air Station. It was so sad driving through...everything all run down, grown up, and desolate. It reminded me of the crash site on Con-Air! Some of the housing is still open to Coast Guard members, but all in all, it's like a little ghost town on the outskirts of metro Boston. Since we were down that way, we stopped by the Christmas Tree Shop and then I persuaded Nate to drive over to the Wrentham Outlets. I wanted to know where it is, even though I didn't really have intentions of doing much shopping. The kids were tired and we didn't have a stroller for Seth. Oh well, another day. :)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment