I spent it on the kids. Didn't get the cubby shelf I really want at Pier 1. I really enjoy buying things for others, especially my boys. It makes me happy. It makes me happy when they are happy. They got some really cool light up construction hats at our local toy store. They love them! Also some cute clothes too. It's fun to buy clothes for them. Always guaranteed to fit. No trying on. They are inexpensive (I find bargains!) and everything coordinates! I did get some of those great Crate papers though and an acrylic block for my stamps. Now I just need to take the time to sit down and play with them. Maybe tonight after J & S go to bed.
We just got home from the playground. It's beautiful here. Seth's napping. He came up to me at the playground and said, "Mommy can we go home so I can take a nap?"! I about fell over! But he has had an eventful, playful day. First gymnastics and then the playground after a big lunch.
Jonathan's getting pretty good on his bike. Still training wheels, but it's a huge step even getting him to pedal. I think it's just that he really loves his helmet. :) Whatever works!
Now I'm off to see what Jonathan's doing. Wonder if I can persuade him to nap too? ;)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment